AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Kirk_Smart_Agri_Labs
Posted 3/10/2024 16:25 (#10660217 - in reply to #10659997)
Subject: RE: Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!

Des Moines, Iowa
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your questions.

We train our models using independent trials and continually update our database with new sources. While I can't disclose specific sources due to competitors trying to replicate our solution, we prioritize high-quality data for accuracy. Regarding seed company reports, we're open to adding them upon request, especially if you predominantly use one brand. Our data covers around 90-95% of available products for '24, depending on the brand, but we can check if we have your varieties in the database.

I understand your concern about unique local conditions, which our complex statistical models address. While we don't predict weather, we analyze local soil, weather, and even management practices (if provided) to recommend products based on likely weather scenarios in your fields.

For providing coordinates, you can share field boundaries directly in your account or send me a centroid pin. We're a small, independent company and don't engage in spamming practices.

You can think of our platform as close to the Seed Similarity tool by Yield Pop but with additional features. It was acquired by Climate in 2014 and eventually shut down as it was too much transparency for farmers.

I hope this addresses your questions.

Best,
Kirk
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)