AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Wenvrseenthathapnb4
Posted 3/10/2024 10:40 (#10659858 - in reply to #10659737)
Subject: RE: Join Our Seed Selection Free Trial!

NWMO
You don't need a computer to tell you if you choose not to.

But I would guess you are doing exactly that. Do you use spreadsheets or some kind of financial analysis with a computer or still doing it with big chief tablet and the fat pencil? How do you arrive at which varieties to plant? Harvest each one in a separate bin and measure the sidewall? Count truck loads? Wait until it is all sold and see which gave you the most $ ?

I am being a bit over dramatic but my point is you readily discount the use of tech while using it. How did you respond to the posts? You are using technology you didn't use to. If someone wants to use the service created with current technology and increase their bottom line I say Great !! Go for it. Seeing a need a filling it is how companies are built.

Personally the abuses and unintended consequences of AI scares the He$$ out of Me. Using it say in medical application to correctly diagnose strange things to me is a good thing.

I don't usually respond to negative stuff but last night struck me wrong I guess. It is like the TPP comments are spilling over into the rest of the forum.

Edited by Wenvrseenthathapnb4 3/10/2024 10:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)