AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dr Phil on Rogan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

motherlover
Posted 2/29/2024 07:50 (#10644941 - in reply to #10644894)
Subject: RE: Dr Phil on Rogan

NE IA
EatBeef01 - 2/29/2024 07:26

“Tillage may need to be banned indefinitely…”what a commie-pinko statement.
So the poor landowner/renter doesn’t get to work ground on that farm. What if he does? Massive fine? Jail? Gulag?

How do you decide which ground should never be worked again? You going to send a bunch of government officials out to every row-crop acre in this country with soil probes? Most government employees have a hard time getting their office work done. Let’s not add more to their plate and tax their delicate systems.

When I woke up this morning I thought, “You know what this country needs? More regulations! If the Dept of Ag or FSA could just come up with another rule or two, we’d really be set.”

I think you have the right to buy a piece of ground, a
tractor, and a plow and turn that soil black every day for the rest of your life, without giving a reason for it. At least, that’s what we used to be able to do in this whacky place called America…
What a bunch of stinkin thinkin

I might go find a few acres to chisel. This post put me in the mood.

And forward thinking solutions based individuals are spitting their coffee out as I type. Can drive up and down the road and pick out the fields that have been raped for decades, it shows. Pick, haul 6 bales off every acre, run the dominator 14 inches deep, two weeks later pull the anhydrous bar across, watch the ditches turn brown all winter, then run the soil finisher and plant. I could go on as it pertains to some of the crap going on out there that is getting all of us in trouble.

Make no mistake, it’s not any individual farmer deciding production Ag’s future. Those decisions are getting made for us. The general public and policy makes have already woken up and its in the process of getting real.
Look around. But I get it. If you don’t know then you don’t know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)