AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2 things to put on your radar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

eastia50
Posted 2/2/2024 23:46 (#10606036 - in reply to #10605527)
Subject: RE: 2 things to put on your radar-Biden will stay in

hlstark - 2/2/2024 17:13

Could a terrorist enter through southern border? Absolutely. A terrorist could come into USA on a work or student visa also. I don’t think the risk for terrorism is high from illegal crossings. The ones crossing the border are poor people desperate to live a better life in America. They are looking for a better life, not looking to destroy the country they are entering.

Curious as to what has changed in your life due to your perceived threat to your safety. Do you just recently start to lock your doors? Are you buying more weapons? Do you not buy green bananas for fear a tragedy will strike before you can use them?

I have not changed my lifestyle in any way over a perceived threat of safety in the United States over the past years. For that reason I feel the threat of terrorism is the same as it was three years ago. I personally feel that if terrorism were to occur it would happen in an event similar to the bombing by Timothy Mcveigh.

Many of the folks I've seen coming across the border illegally appear far from poor or desperate. New luggage, clothed well, well groomed, smart phones. Visa recipients are supposedly vetted, so, yes, the risk of bad characters entering the country in that manner should be of lees concern. However, there is risk besides terrorism, no?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)