AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

all inclusive vacations
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iseedit
Posted 1/9/2024 05:48 (#10564473 - in reply to #10564315)
Subject: RE: Cruise Ship -

central - east central Minnesota -

alnciowa - 1/8/2024 22:25 We have cruised the Rhine and Danube with Scenic and sales guy said said you could leave your billfold at home except for souvenirs, I believe him now. Everything was included. Danube and Rhine were probably best travel for us. We went to Egypt with Colette and we did not have an introduction banquet, but instead we had dinner and 45 minutes explaining proper tipping. Never again with Colette. The tour guide also seemed to be an evangelist for the Muslim religion. I wouldn’t have gone to Egypt but daughter and family were there.

Cruising on a ship to beaches are great and a great Value. You pay for Drinks up front, so how ever much you want to drink you pay for. We don't drink, so it's not a big deal for us. Room, great food (plenty of Variety), show/entertainment, beaches and many other sites to see. I'd recommend Royal Caribbean (wiith kids) or Celebrity (adults) or if you party Virgin cruises . . . . .
ETA: the land based all inclusive have the food and drink priced in the pkgs - so there are no real "values" with land pkgs . . .

Edited by iseedit 1/9/2024 05:49
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)