AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Good Jokes?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jdeere57
Posted 8/5/2009 19:01 (#800905 - in reply to #800836)
Subject: Re: Any Good Jokes?

Pennyrile, West Ky.
A little boy is watching a man from the power company work up on a pole when the man drops his screwdriver, cusses as he come down the pole to retrieve it, the little boy explains to him that hid daddy works for the phone company and has two screw drivers in his pouch in case he drops one, power company man ignores the boy and goes back up the pole,,,,a bit later the man drops his wire cutters, as he come down the pole cussing he sees the boy and dreads seeing the boy again knowing what he is going to say, sure enough the boy says, my daddy works for the phone company and has two pairs of wire cutters in his pouch in case he drops one, power company man ignores the boy again and continues back up the pole,,,,sometime later that afternoon the boy goes behind his garage and to his surprise there is the power company man relieving himself,,,the power company man says to the boy, I guess your daddy carries two of these too,,,the boy replied instantly, no,,,but the one he has would make two of them,,,,,,,,,,Cheer up Rich, 1/2 of my crop was underwater this morning, hopefully it will be gone tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,farming in the bottoms ain't no fun with as much rain as we have had this year,,,,,good day......................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)