AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Guidance Line Shifts - Operations Center
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bmatteson
Posted 3/10/2023 21:03 (#10133505 - in reply to #10132428)
Subject: RE: JD Guidance Line Shifts - Operations Center

NEND

I re-read your questions. I’m not 100% sure, but I think you are correct on the answer to your first question. I don’t think shifts come into Op Center in any other way than uploading them manually (as it says in the text I shared from the Help section). And if I’m not mistaken, I don’t think you can select one certain field to upload guidance lines. You could in Apex. If I’m correct on that, you have no control over which lines come in. So for example, let’s say you have a whole bunch of fields on a profile you saved from a display. You have lines that you want to save into Op Center that were shifted in one or two of the fields, but you don’t want to overwrite lines on the other fields (maybe you can’t remember if you shifted some). It’s my understanding that if you bring in the setup file from that profile, all the lines on the USB stick will override the lines in Op Center. Again, I’m not 100% on this theory, and it’s something I’ve asked about, but nobody seems to know for sure. Hopefully I’ll get educated by someone

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)