AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 3-Vacation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 12/1/2022 16:12 (#9960120)
Subject: Part 3-Vacation

coast of Maine
I was back in my seat.Turn to my wife and say"Typical for Vincents' life" and we both chuckled.Meanwhile the "Doctor" was loosing it a tad on the fear of what ? Ebola or ??,,I started reading a good book again...We assumed flight would divert but no the patient said wanting to go to Denver.After an hour they had him up in the last set of seats.A while later I walked over and held his shoulder and said I was glad he made it..He looked at me with blank stare,,has no idea he was a gonner and this guy talking to him helped him..So Im feeling kind of calm and take some photos of Colorado pivots.Probably some guys on agtalk I thought.Connections went well.While waiting I sent pivot photo to USAfarmer,,told him I bought a new EZ farm ..he told me it was too flat and I would need to learn how to walk again,,,hehe..I said I was going to rent it out like John Burns and retire,hehhe.So I was doing fine. Got up and scooted over to RonM's in Fruita to drop off some Maine product and we made plans to hang out later in the week.Customer texted me for some product back home..I sent a text and the photo of the prairie dog field,,said I only have extra prairie dogs to sell.She said"we have those in Maine now?"Duh!.Helped butcher an Elk. Thanksgiving dinner,,no appetite ,I mean none,,WTF? Ugh Ohh!,,.."Im hiding guys IM getting something bad" so ,,,,Ebola,Covid,Monkeypox,scorpion?,, to be continued,,,

(IMG-6717 (full).jpg)

(IMG-6709 (full).jpg)

(IMG-6702 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG-6717 (full).jpg (145KB - 379 downloads)
Attachments IMG-6709 (full).jpg (103KB - 378 downloads)
Attachments IMG-6702 (full).jpg (95KB - 358 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)