AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sunburn Repair and Muscle Growth, Positive Nitrogen Balance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 8/25/2022 09:37 (#9813236 - in reply to #9812912)
Subject: RE: Sunburn Repair and Muscle Growth, Positive Nitrogen Balance

Pittsburg, Kansas

Carnivore Sunburn Paradox (Pt 1) - The Science

The big thing that promoted the veg oils to begin with was the idea that animal fats were so bad and dangerous for our health. The idea being (mostly expert opinion with only limited poor data to support it) to use the "healthy" alternative which was the vegetable oils. It appears that original idea and research turned out to be wrong. Animal fats are not bad for us and in fact carry amino acids that we need which are lacking in the artificial oils.

There is a guy that is an eye doctor that is particularly down on veg oils. Can't think of his name.........it will come to me. He claims macular degeneration that has become rampant in modern society is mostly caused by the seed oils. And he has quite a bit of research he quotes to back it up. When I think of his name will post a link. Is he right? I hope not. I would like it much better if I didn't feel the need to watch what I eat. But I have found through experience watching what and limiting what I eat has had tremendous health benefits for my wife and I.

Edited by John Burns 8/25/2022 09:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)