AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cure for corns?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Curious
Posted 8/7/2022 21:09 (#9785914 - in reply to #9785274)
Subject: RE: Cure for corns?

NW IA
No problem.

Typical day, coffee with heavy cream in the morning, bacon and eggs some time after 10AM. Sometimes a home grown burger in the mix. No schedule except to eat when I feel like it, even skip a day from time to time or just a big breakfast and nothing but another coffee with heavy cream later in the day.

Strawberries or blue berries with more cream or cottage cheese is a sometimes desert. Bad habit is apple slices with salt, and cheese slices ( a few more carbs in the apple than I need.)

Evening meal, ideally by 6. Lots of options, chicken legs and thighs, steak, pork chops (thick ones with the fat on the edges ) any fatty meat for that matter. We raise our own beef, but I smoke pork belly and Boston butts fairly often and never tire of anything if there is a break now and then.

I used to have a huge lettuce salad every night with avacados, tomatoes, olives, cheese, anything zero carb you can think of thrown in. Might get back to that, but being 95% carnivore is just so easy and feels fine where I am at.

It appears to be very helpful to eat what you like off the low or no carb list and eat as much as you want to be satisfied, never stop if there's room in the tank.

Lots of YouTubers with "what I eat in a day as a keto/carnivore" content. I mostly just wing it without overthinking it. My favorite stop in town is the meat counter at Fareway.

I do think it is also very important to only eat "clean", by that I mean eat nothing you wouldn't make a meal of. For example, you wouldn't tank up on polysorbate 80 etc., any and all of the chemical crap in the ingredients list on processed food disqualifies it as edible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)