AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Zidua and beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 5/21/2022 11:12 (#9669221)
Subject: Zidua and beans

If a basf rep is reading this I just want you to know I’m willing to be a spokesperson for free. This ultra low use rate long half life chemical has made my spraying infinitely easier. It’s hands down the best chemical I’ve used other than roundup.
The beans are growing. Starting to show blooms. I got about 50 acres of sand that’s looking kinda rough but it’s got it’s color now, just needs to grow. I put an extra 100 lbs of ams on that. Cold front moving in. Couple of inches expected in rain starting tomorrow. I’m gonna take a 5 day vacation (supposed to rain for that long) but I’ll prbly cut it short to two days because I get this weird feeling in my stomach when I leave my crop in the field for longer that. Always something could go wrong. Doubt I’ll yield like last year. It’s just been so hot. I think all of May last year it never got into the 90’s and it’s been consistently in the 90’s this May. Bummer. Still prices are good.
God bless America

(1CE9A297-FBFE-4EA4-95D7-C25FB8510B33 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1CE9A297-FBFE-4EA4-95D7-C25FB8510B33 (full).jpeg (150KB - 47 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)