AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Millennial Farmer from YouTube hit by storms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mndirtfarmer73
Posted 5/18/2022 08:39 (#9665084 - in reply to #9659076)
Subject: RE: Millennial Farmer from YouTube hit by storms

Some of the comments under this thread are the reason I don't say much on here anymore. Good lord. Nothing like a few grown men trying to be tough by crying on the internet. Sometimes I wonder what grade a few of you are in now?

As for the polite comments, thank you for your concerns. We are not taking any donations and don't plan to. If people ask about donating I'm directing them to a Go Fund Me that we've set up to raise money for local fire departments for grain bin rescue equipment and training. The damage is wide spread around here, and we certainly didn't get it the worst. We'll be just fine, as we are well insured and I think they'll take care of us as they did in the past when we lost our other shed in 2013 to a nasty ice storm. We have 3 other bins damaged and several tractor roofs, pickups, combine, headers, etc.

Yes, I have connections with companies and am more fortunate than many in that department, but trust me, this isn't something we wanted to deal with. Most companies have been very direct with me in saying that we are on their list the same as everyone else, and I've been direct with them and requested not to be treated any differently. Remember, we were customers of these companies long before I ever created a YouTube channel. We will be treated as such, the same as their other customers.

Have a great day, everyone.

Zach
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)