AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2021 John Deere 332G Low Hours w/ "Exhaust Filter Soot Very High" Error
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JD 9400
Posted 1/15/2022 07:44 (#9440959 - in reply to #9440921)
Subject: RE: 2021 John Deere 332G Low Hours w/ "Exhaust Filter Soot Very High" Error

Southern Pa.
Walton Farms - 1/15/2022 08:25

Those aren't codes...that is the prices to fix the problem. First number is if it's fixed now, second number if you try to keep running it.

Sorry I'm no help, just crazy something that new and low hours has these problems. It's why we overpay for pre emissions and low hours.

I know what you mean. Some folks get on here and like to rag on someone that paid a premium for an older piece of equipment with low hours, etc.

Well, all I'm going to say is I've been left sit along the road waaaaaay more times in the last 5 years driving one particular emissions truck than in the prior 25 years with a handful of different trucks combined. Emissions stuff is great until it isn't.

The folks I drive for were getting tired of dumping money into the truck I was driving for them. Wanted to get a new Autoshift Volvo or Freightshaker for me. I said "THANKS" but, "NO THANKS"!!! I told them what I really wanted, and they started looking. Took awhile, but they ended up buying me what I asked for. A 389 EXHD Cat powered Glider. 18 speed and all.

Life is Sooooo much better now. It wasn't cheap, but I don't worry about getting left sit along the road anymore from emissions derates.

Edited to add

Each to their own, but as long as we can on our farm, I'm avoiding the full emissions stuff like the plague.

Edited by JD 9400 1/15/2022 07:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)