AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns--Carbohydrate Addict Here
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/14/2022 20:39 (#9440506 - in reply to #9440170)
Subject: RE: John Burns--Carbohydrate Addict Here

Pittsburg, Kansas

Don't know about you but I certainly could if I let myself. I have actually been there a couple times since we changed diets when we went out with some other people  and they wanted to go there.

We can eat there. I think they have some meat medalions or something like that and we can eat the salad. But we don't eat much salad any more and the meat portions are tiny, so we go away hungry. We basically avoid it if we can. If we have to eat there (because of friends) basically we eat again before we go or after.
We used to really like eating there and did it two or three times a year in the past. Pigged out on bread and my blood sugar was probably over 200 when finished even after taking a slug of insulin.

This guy is pretty good with carb addiction stuff. I don't listen to him all the time or all of his stuff, but most of it is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DrCywesCarbAddictionDoc

I definitely would have fit the title of being addicted to carbs. But they don't really tempt me any more so they are not generally a problem. I can remember how some of the stuff used to taste so good. But I have no desire to continue the downward spiral of type II diabetes or feel how terrible I felt at 100 pounds over weight. Don't want to go back there.

Edited by John Burns 1/14/2022 20:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)