AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My office view yesterday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ICC
Posted 1/14/2022 07:07 (#9439048 - in reply to #9437191)
Subject: RE: My office view yesterday

deep in the southeastern corner of Idaho
T-rock, One thing about fall calving is having bulls breeding on slick ground. I cringe every time I see an expensive bull working but it what it is. I agree ice and wind are miserable. Hang in there spring is coming soon but we need the moisture.

Russ, Sucks your wife is sick but sounds like it is mild. Meet with TJ Budge for an hour yesterday. Going to meet with Senator Harris tomorrow to get him a copy of paperwork. Senator Simpson's office called me. I'm going to forward paper work to them. Budge is going to the IWUA meetings in Boise next week so he will be with most of these people and will discuss the matter. He will also bring it up to the IWUA people and see if there has been other places seeing the same thing. We laid out a preliminary game plan. We discussed the Green river ditch act. He will research it further. I haven't had a Chance to call Speaker Bedke yet but plan to try tonight. I was going to last night but had a couple bull buyers to call back. I'm also still going to work on those that you listed. Thanks again for the help to you and Boone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)