AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My office view yesterday
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 1/13/2022 08:08 (#9437180 - in reply to #9437133)
Subject: RE: My office view yesterday

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Didn't make it yesterday, as I wanted to stay and work with two of my sons and neighbors. The neighbors are a older couple, helped me over the years. Its nice to have good neighbors all you have to do is call. However this one is the type if he knew your baler was broke, he would just pull in and bale without you asking. If he saw your fence was down, he put it up. They have mentored my boys from when they could first ride a horse. It tickled them to see my son pregging cows on their place.

Truck is loaded to go to Delmas, I've also got stuff to pick up for Valley Implement to take there for them. Wanting to go today, however my wife has been down sick. Someone needs to go with her for Covid testing. They will not let her back to work, without it when she's ready. Been working at home, two day wait on testing to get in. We have been teasing her she's got the Omy Come-on flu. Mainly just a real sore throat. Going to shoot for today to head over.

I had a little chat with Boone on the Colorado ditch law act yesterday, and your problems. It now has me a little worried, our structures were built in real early 1900's before BLM and FS began. I do not know our status on our dam. Its never ending in today's world to be able to keep running without being in litigation all the time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)