AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Big BIG THANK YOU!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cows-n-crops
Posted 11/25/2021 12:03 (#9340786)
Subject: A Big BIG THANK YOU!

NEMO
A year ago on Thanksgiving Day I got to come home from the hospital after a major surgery after a major accident of being rolled between a parked semi and a moving semi. It could of just as easily been the day of my funeral, but by the Grace of God he saved me from the accident and kept me alive. So I'm beyond Thankful, I realize I am BLESSED!!!

The events that unfolded after the accident left me overwhelmed! The group of people that finished my harvest and pitched in to help in so many ways was unbelievable! So much help was offered that they had to turn some people away.

I cannot THANK everyone enough. I will try to name them, but I am sure I will leave someone out. We tried to make a list, but in the frenzy of everything I'm not sure even those involved knew who all was helping. (I forgot my list at home and trying to do this off of memory, so please forgive me if I have left someone out)

Belfield Brothers - Chad Belfield, the first person my wife called from the hospital to report what was going on and he basically orchestrated the rest of my harvest. Jason Belfield, the unsung hero, as his brother Chad abandoned their farm to focus on mine. Their spouses too, Thank you!

Eric Moots and his crew. Chad and Eric ate dinner at the Mexican restaurant the day after my accident and started to put together a game plan. Doug Clarkson came over to visit at the table and they told them what was going on. He volunteered and it went from there.

Combines, grain carts and semis:
Eric Moots and crew
Doug Clarkson and family and crew
Randy Baker and family, Dusty and Luke
Rick Kemp family and crew
Patrick Gibbons and crew
Drew Lock family and crew
Jason McHenry and crew

Extra semis and Trucks:
Jeremy Curtis
Chad Thompson
Matt Belt
Greg Love
Kemper Walker
Harder Family
Beach Family
Sykes/Blankenship Family
Jon Cook
Mike Novinger

Cattle Help:
Dan and Lisa Gaughan
Del Gregory and family and Eric Smith
Jason Wood
Curtis Franke and friends
Jamie Wilson and family

Miscellaneous:
Daron Baker and Family
Macon Electric Cooperative
Northeast Power
Andy Haer
Kris McDow
Atlanta Baptist Church
Atlanta Christian Church
La Plata Baptist Church
Bill Cook
Larry Minehart - Nutrien
ADM and POET for shuffling contracts around
Scott Wood Memorial
Charles Watson
Kiel Morton
Jeffrey Bragg

My Crew:
Chris Shrock
Joe Breuklander
Scott Smithson
Mike Birdsong

My family

First responders, Ambulance, Doctors and Nurses that put me back together!!!

And any others I have missed. (I know I've missed some)

Thank you everyone! Thank you NAT for being a part of my recovery. Texts, calls, emails and Prayers!

God is Good. It's been a challenging year but I'm Thankful to be alive to enjoy it!!!

Edited by cows-n-crops 11/25/2021 17:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)