AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Coolbot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kipps
Posted 10/24/2021 10:18 (#9284164 - in reply to #9283750)
Subject: RE: Coolbot

Madison Co. Virginia
edaw - 10/24/2021 07:23

I run a coolbot and I’m on AC unit #4 in 6 years. I only use the system periodically from Dec through Feb. No one from coolbot can seem to tell me why my units keep going. They seem to insinuate I’m the only person having trouble.
This year I have tried to turn the unit on once a month or every two months and so far it seems to be working fine.
I have the largest cooler size they suggest with only one ac unit. When it works, love it, but I sure am getting tired of buying AC units. Told myself this is the last one.

We've got a coolbot that's been running for the past five years continuously on the original AC unit. The coolbot failed at some point(had purchased it used), so that got replaced with a new one. This is cooling a 8x8 room with three inches of polystyrene on the floor, ceiling, and all walls. The door is a conventional exterior door with another one and a half inches of polystyrene glued to the inside of it. The room opens into an open-sided garage, so it's not exposed to the elements. It gets used for overflow refrigerator storage and general fruit storage during the late summer, fall, and winter. Right now, it's stacked to the ceiling with crates of apples. Within a month, the kiwis will be stacked up in there as well.

Edited by kipps 10/24/2021 10:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)