AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

clotting up at night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

OneEyedCat
Posted 10/13/2021 11:51 (#9266704 - in reply to #9266514)
Subject: RE: clotting up at night

John Burns - 10/13/2021 10:01

You may or may not get a good answer from a doctor. I think some are very good at researching what works and what doesn't. But I also think some are are only trained to push pills and prescription medicine. It takes a doctor that goes beyond his initial training to learn more than he was taught in school to become a good doctor.

The ones that listen to their patients questions then go on to research what the patient is asking (when they don't know) are the good ones. The ones with the canned answers are the ones to avoid.

Not judging doctors and others in the medical world but rather disappointed because your post describes much of my experiences with getting treated for a deer tick bite infection. I put my faith in doctors thinking they had the answers. Found out the hard way through agony and fatigue that my faith was misplaced.

Sadly my mom and family made the same mistake when she was diagnosed with cancer. Initially she was told she didn’t have cancer. Then months later to be told different. Cancer took her life. Hindsight being clearer and when a person cares, I would have tried to get her to take Ivermectin and anything else that might have stopped the cancer.

Edited by OneEyedCat 10/13/2021 12:02
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)