AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

clotting up at night
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Usetobe dental asst
Posted 10/13/2021 07:25 (#9266241 - in reply to #9265936)
Subject: RE: clotting up at night

South Central MN
For now I only listened to those few minutes, but will listen to more later. We hear so much about blood clots being a problem with Covid, but I don’t hear much about anti-coagulants being prescribed when patients are being treated…maybe I’m wrong. I know the FLCCC protocol early in treatment is 325 mg of aspirin daily. The other thing I haven’t heard much about in traditional healthcare is using anti-viral nasal and mouth rinses/gargle. Since Coronovirus enters the body through the nose, mouth, and eyes, and then begins replicating, it makes logical sense to at least try to attack it there. Again, the FLCCC protocol IS recommending the anti-viral mouth gargle and nasal rinses/nose drops.
Late last week, I developed a sinus kind of cold. Since I haven’t been sick for two years, I immediately began thinking it was Covid, since it seems all illness is Covid these days (insert a wink here), so I began much of the early treatment FLCCC Covid protocol. I couldn’t get the Quercetin locally, couldn’t find an anti-viral nasal rinse, but did use saline rinses. I also took Claritin. I also had decided if it wasn’t improving in 1-2 days, I would seek out a physician who would prescribe Ivermectin. It didn’t take long for me to realize it was just a sinus cold, and after only about four days, it’s mostly gone. I am hearing so many people talk about their “sinus cold” lasting three weeks or more. I am kind of fascinated with the logical thought of nasal rinses and gargling with an anti-viral because it really seemed to help me. I guess I wrote a book here, but I really feel people should not panic, but get prepared and do some very simple things at home when these viruses (not just Covid) are around.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)