AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No support for COVID booster shots
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Radiehl
Posted 9/14/2021 10:23 (#9219724 - in reply to #9219603)
Subject: RE: No support for COVID booster shots

Colorado
havin’funfarming - 9/14/2021 08:17

I suspect that the real reason they need to back off is because they are trying to reduce the number of unvaccinated people. If their goal is to get everyone on the side of the vaccinated pushing a booster right now will convert many of the vaccinated to unvaccinated status because they will refuse the 3rd shot. I suspect they would rather let them die if they have to rather than lose ground on their agenda. They have just spent the last month or so claiming how much the vaccines effectiveness is reduced as time goes on. Now they are claiming it is good enough. That indicates they are not doing this for the good of the public health. This backing off is to reduce the negative effect the booster will have on their agenda.

I don’t know how anyone can take anything the WHO, the CDC or their lackeys say seriously any longer. Over and over again they find data and or opinions to advance the agenda of the moment only to debunk, dismiss or overlook it when they want to move the ball in a different direction.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)