AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere 6000
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

booked
Posted 7/31/2021 18:58 (#9139986 - in reply to #9139699)
Subject: RE: John Deere 6000

southern Minnesota
one other comment at the very beginning of this thread i asked ttb86 if he got any paperwork and he responded with the same that happened to me, had happened to him someone at a deere dealership said they would get him one. that seems par for the course no paperwork just a verbal agreement we will get you one or put you name on one with no written paperwork and well it will be here in a month or so. So if a guy wanted to be a jerk and put pressure on the store who is that verbal agreement with that store or since it is a deere sales point is it with Deere?

Now one other point i would like to shed some light on.
I know deere is between a rock and a hard spot and just cannot get the globes built, so have taken what looks like to me the easy way out by just canceling. But think of it this way what if deere took the other position a deal is a deal and just as soon as the parts are available we will double or triple shift it to get these globes out to the farmer at the agreed up price even if we barely break even. Our integrity is at stake and we will not let you down we will be late but you will get the product. And dam the stock price dip this might cause but will even up grade to the next newer product to try to say thanks to you WE ARE JOHN DEERE and we will be here for you come hell or high water and covid to boot we get it DONE.

Think of the points that would make with the farmer......................You could not buy better advertising and a minor sliver of their advertising budget could be used to get it done.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)