AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere 6000
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

booked
Posted 7/31/2021 13:33 (#9139565 - in reply to #9139380)
Subject: RE: John Deere 6000

southern Minnesota
Sorry lil hoss you still don't seem to understand even verbal contracts MEAN SOMETHING.

Just because deere cannot fill my order for the 6000 i sure would not turn down a 7000 when it becomes available if that is what deere wanted to switch over to.
The customer had his order on file and just to make the long wait worth the customers continued loyalty why not get him his globe and charge a small up charge to cover the increased parts cost. Not just a screw you type of a situation.
And if the customer did not want to pay the upcharge then put that customer at the front of the line for the inevitable flood of 3000 and 6000 globes that the release of the if it is 7000 model will surly bring.

By the way lil hoss i sure hope you are not in sales or management your understanding of contract law written or verbal contract law is lacking........also looks like some of the people at mother deere are a little short too

One other word you and mother deer should look up and study the meaning of.........INTEGRITY that is something you want to strive for and cherish...........

Edited by booked 7/31/2021 14:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)