AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (3) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this accurate?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format
cyclone jeff
Posted 6/10/2021 06:08 (#9050972 - in reply to #9050761)
Subject: RE: Is this accurate?

West Central Iowa
Getting desperate here, corn rolling by 10 or 11 on the Good ground. Ugly grey/silver in the afternoon 70% chance of rain tomorrow, but if you look at the hourly, the max for anyone time is does that work? Then nothing over 30% through the 24th and hot
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)