AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some pics from the last few day’s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Nickeischeid
Posted 6/7/2021 22:18 (#9047377 - in reply to #9047311)
Subject: RE: Some pics from the last few day’s

North central TX
I'm 37 now, was 36. Be prepared for 6 crappy months on that shoulder. Had mine worked on July 31 just now getting back to normal. I'd guess I'm 90% I had a bad slap tear (bicep tendon completely torn off my top of my shoulder and just hanging stuck in the groove), a bunch of inflammation and, severe bursitis in the joint, but no rotator cuff issues. I was back to doing chores and working cattle(50 # feed sacks and 5 gal buckets) in about 2 months with moderate pain when lifting/carrying. Was hauling 80-100# bermuda bales around Thanksgiving but was sore every day afterwards, and now have days when I'm sore from random things and weather I guess but bearable. I had to go back in between Christmas and new years and get it scoped and scar tissue and bursitis cleaned back out as I'd hit a platuea at about 60% and couldn't really do anything over my head or behind my back with that arm.

Glad I did it as it hurt pretty bad ALL THE TIME before surgery. Would wake me up 3-4 times a night for several months. Really returned my quality of life, but the first little bit when you aren't able to do anything really sucked.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)