AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

PAST and PRESENT OWNERS OF STEIGERS.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 5/10/2009 20:33 (#709322 - in reply to #709289)
Subject: Steiger interior pics.

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
Jon Hagen - 5/11/2009 19:14

Rich - 5/11/2009 16:44

Jon

Before I bought my versy I tried out a steiger. I cannot remember the name or model of it now but it had a 3306 engien in it and the transmission was a stick in the middle of the floor. Do yours have the stick in the middle of the floor to shift the tranny too?

I liked how the dash was laid out in those tractors. This one though was just plain worn out and the guy wanted to much so I went back to looking and went with the versy.

Do you have a pic of the interior of yours?

That is one of the sharper green colors to put on a tractor. I've always thought yours were about the best looking one's I'd seen.[/QUOTE

The Panther KM 325 is a series 4 Steiger and has the shift lever in the center of the floor. The lever hooks to what is more or less a 10 spd road ranger hung on the back of the motor. The KR 1225 is a 1000 series with the new cab which has all controls including shifting in the right hand console.
If I still have enough light, I will take and post a couple pics of the interior on both.

A few quick pics. The 1000 series is clean, while the series 4 is still wearing last years dirt ;-)

(1000 series interior 1.JPG)

(1000 series interior 2.JPG)

(series 4 interior 1.JPG)

(series 4 interior 2.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1000 series interior 1.JPG (48KB - 1071 downloads)
Attachments 1000 series interior 2.JPG (44KB - 960 downloads)
Attachments series 4 interior 1.JPG (56KB - 921 downloads)
Attachments series 4 interior 2.JPG (45KB - 969 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)