AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm a bit Ashamed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Licensed to kill
Posted 6/19/2021 09:01 (#9066590 - in reply to #9066034)
Subject: RE: I'm a bit Ashamed

Northern Alberta
OntarioCanuck - 6/18/2021 20:31

What views are being censored?

If you really believe Covid is a non issue then tell that to the families of those who have died from it, over 600,000 in the US and 26,000 in Canada and approaching 4 million in the world with many not counted in some countries.

then there are those who are left with life altering damage to their bodies

Please quote where I said or suggested that "COVID is a non-issue". Of course COVID is an issue just like EVERY OTHER flu strain that kills thousands annually. For the record, Hanta virus is also an issue and one that actually CAN be mitigated through the wearing of a mask. There has been a couple people around here die from Hanta virus. YES, people have died FROM COVID. I doubt that the actual number is anywhere near those you posted but that, we will never know. Many more have dies WITH COVID but not because of it IMO but, again, we will never know for sure. Again, if you are old enough to remember i will point you to the early response to HIV. The biggest difference is that there was no political motivation for the over reaction to HIV so it was precautionary due to the lack of understanding of the condition at the time. I am to so arrogant to suggest that I have all the answers and that my position is correct without question. I don't and it is not. However, my position is derived from the culmination of ALL of the information I have been able to find on the subject with ALL of it critically considered. I can certainly understand anyone that holds an opposing opinion (and make no mistake, all any of us have on this is an opinion) that has gleaned the majority if not all of their information from government and/or the media, the two least reliable and most UNtrustworthy source on the planet, would hold such an opinion. Time will tell.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)