AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm a bit Ashamed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Licensed to kill
Posted 6/18/2021 21:14 (#9065993 - in reply to #9065822)
Subject: RE: I'm a bit Ashamed

Northern Alberta
Cooperator - 6/18/2021 18:28

If this thread is still up 5 years from now, it will be a reminder of how stupid this whole thing was.

I strongly suspect that in 5 years you will look back at this thread and REALLY be ashamed, just like all those that believed early on in the 80's that AIDS could be contracted through casual contact and treated HIV positive people like radio active lepers. BTW, I read somewhere that the infamous "Dr" Fauchi was one of the "experts" that first suggested that AIDS could be contracted through casual contact. Don't know if there is any truth to that though. I personally would LOVE for this thread to have a "pin" in it so it could be revisited in 5 years. If, in 5 years time there is proof that the masks and lockdown were necessary and helped and that the pandemic REALLY was/is as bad as the "powers that be: have been saying it is, I will be the first to admit that I am/was wrong. So far, as time marches on, more and more of what we have been told has been proving to be misleading at best and outright lies at worst. Don't see why that trend would reverse in the next 5 years. However, the continued censorship that is being thrust on social media to prevent any contradicting information from getting out could have a reversing affect. The very fact that opposing views are being censored rather than debated should be a HUGE red flag for anyone seeking the truth/facts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)