AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dicamba
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

schmid
Posted 6/4/2020 06:10 (#8296939 - in reply to #8296751)
Subject: RE: Dicamba

ECIL
jake1979 - 6/3/2020 23:09

My engenia has been bought and paid for since December and sitting in a heated shed and will still be sprayed by my sprayer. The seeds were also bought and paid for since last fall so unless I get a rebate check in the next 10 days it’s still business as usual on my farm. I have sprayed 100s of thousands of acres so far in my life with 0 problems

It's your kind of arrogance that landed us where we are where a court pulls a chemical registration. What SoDak says above is likely the case, you just didn't hear about it. It's hard to call all your neighbors and business associates that damaged your property. EVERY field of beans I had last year were damaged, and NOT ONE person that I spoke to was willing to pony any compensation up. And I heard terribly arrogant responses from some guys.

It's really sad and sets a bad precedent going forward, but somehow I'm not surprised at the outcome. The EPA failed grossly, and as operators, we failed to self regulate. You spraying illegally isn't going to help the situation out either.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)