AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Getting more done in morning or at night?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 8/6/2009 22:56 (#802465 - in reply to #801725)
Subject: RE: Old wives tales,,, pita then and now..

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

An hour's work is an hour's work. Farming by the clock...  my goodness,,,

I get just as much done in an hour as in another hour, I don't need a watch to tell me which hour of the day I'm more "productive"..

How much I get done in an hour is dependent on two things,, how tired I am and how hot it is.  Last 2  weeks it was 100-104 degrees by 1200 and didn't cool back down to 90 or so till 1800 or so.. Was I productive in the afternoons,,??  nope was hot and I was fr***led.  BUT,, by 1800 I was cooled down and was very productive, working right up to the point it was too dark to irrigate.

That rate's right up there with what I used to heard from Dad,, "don't pick those rocks, you'll just create more rocks".   LMAO !!  I alway's retorted,, "so those rocks are breeding during the night or something  ?!?!?!? "   at which point he'd get all  *whizzed off*  because I'd challenge his old wives tale....

EDIT,,, JUST EXACTLY WHEN was it decided FR***LED needs to be monitored ???  Secret Police in action ??    lmao,,, delzzarf  *reverse the letters*  is worthy of monitoring ??

Zig Heil !   I guess,,??

Edited by 95h 8/7/2009 00:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)