AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HELP !!!! HP laptop very slooooooowww
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 4/19/2009 15:11 (#685729)
Subject: HELP !!!! HP laptop very slooooooowww

I bought a new HP laptop back in Feb, has Vista. It worked fine until about two weeks ago when I noticed it staring to slow down. This week it has gotten like molasses in winter. It's almost impossible to open web sites or threads on websites. When it first started to really get slow I would click to open and it would go so far then stall, then I would click the 2nd time it would open right up. Then it got to where I had to richt click then click "oipen" and it would open fairly quickly. Now when I do that it will open a thread sometimes very slowly & not at all at other times. As far as trying to post a reply, forget it, it stalls out.

I have deleted "cookies" and "temporar files" but that didn't help. I have also "defragged" it but that didn't help, took almost two hrs to do a defrag :~(. I have "Spybot S&D" installed and have ran it to no avail. Also have donloaded "AVG Fee 8.5" and have run it as well as "Windows Defender" & "Malewarebytes" but nothing shows up.

Also, even thou the volume is turned all the way up you can barely hear anything. Use to be it would blast you out of the room.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
boog

BTW, posted this using my desktop as I couldn't get my laptop to upload it.

Edited by boog 4/19/2009 15:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)