AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

uncle sam rewarding bad behavior threw fha loans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 6/1/2014 02:39 (#3895868 - in reply to #3895732)
Subject: RE: uncle sam rewarding bad behavior threw fha loans

West Union, Illinois

Now  ----- (I can't say the word I am thinking on here).  If you are going to rant and rave about our schools rewarding failure then USE GOOD GRAMMAR.  Spell words correctly, use the correct words, and don't use run on sentences.  Or are you just trying to illustrate failure by the school?

tomlec - 5/31/2014 21:32 I agree with the sediment sentiment about rewarding failure.  iIt goes all the way to our schools.   ,wWe reward failure in all aspects of our society. and tThe part of it that pisses me off the most is when someone thinks their they're owe owed something ,or says bankruptcy does not hurt anyone. ,wWho do they think pays all that bad debt? aAre some people really that ignorant to think the banks or government just write that off? ,jJust venting. I do with out without a lot Iin the name of making sure my bills are played paid.  ,I guess I'm a farmer A, and proud of it.
Just for the record, I'm a farmer A myself.  My off-farm work required me to learn proper writing skills and use a keyboard.  Well, back then it was called typing.  Anyway, if you really want what you write to have an impact, the way you write it should not detract from your message.  I do not always use proper grammar, but when I don't it is probably to emphasize something.

Edited by Mike SE IL 6/1/2014 02:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)