AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cost of Burial Plot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 2/13/2014 19:30 (#3687961 - in reply to #3687220)
Subject: RE: Cost of Burial Plot

Little River, TX
In the Wilson Valley Cemetery a plot is or was $350. You are paying for a service rather than for some real estate.

We can bury up to 3 cremation urns per plot but the fee is $350 per urn. OR now there is a section for cremation plots only, one per plot. My Wife can Cremate me and burry me and her next two Husbands in My plot.

All fees go into the General Fund, and only interest money from the fund is used to care for the cemetery.

The Wilson who the Valley is named for are from Georgia and no relation to my family. That Wilson Family has died off.
We do not have anyone buried in Wilson Valley, YET.

When my father bought our farm we were the only Wilson in the Little River Phonebook. Now we have three in town and none are related.

If I had my way my Urn would be deposited at the top of the hill, here, in an unmarked hole. Join a whole lot of dogs we have buried over the years.
A couple of months ago I dreamed I died and made it to the front gate to Paradise. I asked the gate keeper if my dog was there. He did not know. Never heard of dogs in Heaven. I hated to hurt his feelings but I mentioned I was not interested in Paradise if my Dog Okie was not there. He left for a couple of minutes and returned with every dog we had ever known.
In spite of everything they were all happy to see me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)