AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My 18 1/2 year old daughter drops a bomb
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 6/2/2013 11:37 (#3133221 - in reply to #3130554)
Subject: RE: My 18 1/2 year old daughter drops a bomb

Rolla, ND
I've seen others with no clue about being an MP.

She's going to the Middle East, makes you wonder. Those movies where the guard is taken out. Well, that would be the MP.

Then when someone misbehaves, you have to control a guy out ofcontrol that beens trained to injure and kill people, and he's in really good shape too. And that's the guys on your side.

Guarding the gate. For some reason the military seems to think a bunch of 20 year olds can maintain high alert 24 hours a day 7 days a week for years at a time. All the while doing things like pulling 40 hour shifts. It's impossible. Because it's impossible, she will get marks against her on her record, and even if her record were perfect, she will be passed over for promotion because it's not like she's a real soldier right?

If you are back from war, everyone, other than MPs gets to step down. MPs are basically on war status no matter where they are for their entire tenure.

They recruit heavily for being an MP because many of those who are MPs are doing everything they can to become something else so there are chronic shortages.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)