AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mojoRTK experiences ::UPDATE 1::
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DarrenH
Posted 2/18/2008 16:52 (#312984 - in reply to #312936)
Subject: RE: mojoRTK experiences ::UPDATE 1::

Denver
Dpilot83,

Once again great input! We are currently doing just what you are requesting as far as new revisions on the web site. I will be sure that others in the mojo group read this thread. We are also working on the web site and giving it more info and a face lift ( stay tuned).

As for the Trimble radio question......

I am currently testing both set ups Trimble base to a mojo and mojo base to a Trimble.
These will be based on a CMR format, the Maxstream radio can be purchased on line at Maxstream for approx. $250.
I can not say at this point yes or no that this is a viable option, we are testing and things are going well at this time. However I do not want people to get the impression that this is a current avalible product. Once again stay tuned anytime new features and products come out we will put it on the web site.

Just a quick rundown on standard features:
Terrain compensated NMEA
4 mile basestation baseline
As for the other features and prices I will see about getting that info on the web site. I do not want to cross the line of being a sales guy on this site. Please do understand that we are going to clear this up, we have nothing to hide and welcome any questions (some I can answer and some I have to be quiet I can't give up all the secrets:)

Darren
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)