AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

House to house checks by police for guns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DevinF
Posted 2/18/2013 20:38 (#2909016 - in reply to #2908463)
Subject: Re: House to house checks by police for guns

Nwmo
I would care because as Chris Dorner proved some cops are complete wackos, and there is no way in this world someone is coming in my house unwanted without a warrant and leaving under there own power. Not to mention a leo with a grudge or some other reason to want to get rid me would only need access to my house to plant any drugs or anything that could incriminate me. This goes for everyone, political opponents, people with law enforcement budgetary oversight ie county commissioners, mayors, city councilmen, news reporters following up corruption allegations against leo's. Lots of room for blackmail and corruption to take place if police are allowed to search for no reason other than to see what you have.
Not to mention this will do absolutely nothing to stop or slow gun related crimes, once again they are just punishing law abiding citizens. The democrats repeated attempts to go after law abiding gun owners and not the actual criminals tells me they don't have my best intentions in mind but rather have something sinister planned for us, the only bright spot I see is that I don't live in a state so screwed up that the govt. sees me as a criminal.

Devin

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)