AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Man Sprays Glyphosate on Yard, blames label
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 7/12/2012 14:22 (#2481338 - in reply to #2481316)
Subject: Re: Man Sprays Glyphosate on Yard, blames label

southern MN
Heard that story on the news.

Kinda ran into that same issue somewhat this spring, mentioned it here before, wife's family is selling the family house, the lawnkeeper was to spray for weeds, when we drove up I could tell something was very wrong, wife & her brother thought well it was just the effects of the spraying lawn will come back. I said nope, it's toast, whatever was used got the grass as well, you need to keep after this you have a problem. I've been spraying and scouting fields long enough, you all have a problem here, your grass is dead.

The lawnkeeper is footing the bill to 'revitalize' the lawn so everyone is keeping a calm face on it, but you can see the 10 or so lawns in that town under his care, all were very brown in May when we had heavy rains and very lush lawns around here.

He hasn't really said what he used nor rreally said the lawn is dead, but he's 'adding some seed and working on it', but it musta been something like that thay he used to spray it with.

So, in this heat & dry, the poor fella has to bring back all those lawns across town. Kinda feel for him, we all make mistakes. Those 10 lawns are starting to look like all the others in town, but not sure if they are getting better, or the rest of the lawns are browning down in the heat and dry....

--->Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)