AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

this is momma talkin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

plowboy
Posted 8/28/2011 20:28 (#1934902 - in reply to #1934860)
Subject: RE: this is momma talkin

Brazilton KS

Oh gee whiz.  i'm "angry" because i told your husband to do exactly what he has now said he intends to do...let her handle it through the process the university has in place. That makes a whole lot of sense.

I never made any remarks at all about your daughter, other then that you should butt out and let her go to college.  If you can't even trust her to manage dealing with her dorm roomate on her own,  I can only imagine how you would treat a future husband.  That was my point, not anything at all about her.    I'm sure she's probably a great person, and furthermore, I am confident she can manage college on her own without mommy and daddy swooping in and telling the school what to do because they don't like someone they don't even know.  Why don't you  have any confidence in her?  If she's been to 4-H congress and girl's state, she already has an idea how dorm life works.   Do you have no confidence in the school she is   attending?  If that's the case, why would you send her there, and into residence halls to boot?

I don't really care if you two want to get mad at me and call me names or whatever, trust me, i've heard it all before.  I still think your husband has made the right decision in letting her handle this as-yet hypothetical problem when it happens, through proper channels at the school.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)