AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

how many of ya have a woman preacher?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dingaling
Posted 7/18/2011 16:19 (#1868409 - in reply to #1867986)
Subject: RE: how many of ya have a woman preacher?

Owings, Maryland 38.6856 N 76.6752 W
I was never really for it...... but this fine woman came along and I am really proud of her. You know it is not the point of being a woman or a man,,, really it is not. This Reverend tied the knot for my Daughter and Son In Law,,, and I approved. She is very interactive with the entire congregation,, lots of activities at the church,, she is really creative and has a very diverse background.

The Father that tied Mamma and I's knot so many years ago,,, well,, you're just not going to find anyone that will amount to a pimple on his posterior,,, I grew up with him leading the church and he made a lasting impression.

Pic added is our Daughters wedding day,, Left to right,, Niece Bonnie, Niece Emily, Niece Allison, our youngest Daughter Samantha and the Bride, our oldest Daughter, Amanda, Reverend Julie and of course the Groom Daniel and the groomsmen. Big day for all of us and I couldn't think of anyone that could of performed a better ceremony...

So your original question,,,,, my answer,,, it is not about being a man or a woman !!!!!

Edited by Dingaling 7/18/2011 16:22

(Wedding Day 118.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Wedding Day 118.jpg (46KB - 60 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)