AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reason for market volatility?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 7/4/2011 10:07 (#1847983 - in reply to #1847064)
Subject: John good post I enjoy your takes on this, now a couple of questions

Red River Valley
1) The best segement of the American Economy right now outside of Farming is Manufacturing. Employment in that area has been growing for the last 12 months ( according to government data) if you cheapen up the dollar by say another 20% don't you think the world will be our playground for this field also.

2) As far as the all get wealthy togather it seem's to me that the developing countries are moving up at hte expense of Japan, USA, and most of Eruo-land, I know from 1999 to 2007 we thought all boats were being lifted by the same tide but once we exposed the finical Markets for what they were we found out that not all boats were bein raised by the tide some were using INFLATABLE BUBBLES to raise their boats.

I very well could be wrong on this but it seems most countries that are trying to build their Manufactoring base like to keep their currancy pegged to the dollar. it is my beleif that is because they fear if they can not devalue their currancy with a devalued dollar then at some point American enginuity along with a cheaper dollar will kick their manufacturing butts.

Maybe its just me but I still beleive that if but on a level (currancy) playing field America will still rule the Innovative Manufactoring world.

as always time will tell
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)