AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WAAS performance upgrade ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

LanceM
Posted 4/29/2007 13:33 (#144096 - in reply to #144071)
Subject: RE: WAAS performance upgrade ?

Gary,
DG N. AL pretty much called me a liar multiple times. I believe there are two separate topics at at hand. One (the main topic) was how well the 500 with WAAS and EZ-Steer worked and I was constantly taken to task about that. The other (just an off hand question about a rumor I heard) about the new "free" guidance in the works. I asked a simple question. I may have called it WAAS (the future free guidance I heard about) but that was about as close to "misinformed" as I got.. Kindly show me where I'm misinformed and posted "misinformation" as fact. I stated there was good stuff coming up soon and it appears I was correct, no? Just because I called it a WAAS doesn't really equate to total misinformation in my book. I'll "lighten up" and clean up all of my "misinformation" for you for sure (please show me all of the misinformation that I posted as fact by the way). Then I'll be gone. It appears one needs to be in some form of upper clique here to fit in. You can have that. I don't care for it. Have a grand day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)