AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Integra used with 2 different globes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SMALLTIME
Posted 9/5/2020 04:31 (#8476942)
Subject: Ag Leader Integra used with 2 different globes

I have an Integra set up with a 1500 globe.  I just purchased a 6000 globe that I want to use on the tractor and leave the 1500 on the combine.  Can I set both of these up on the same Integra monitor and just switch the monitor between equipment?  Ag Leader says I need to do a setup procedure for the 6000 to work.  Will this delete the 1500 settings?  

Thanks.

Details

How to Configure

1. Go to GPS Information > View Messages
    • InCommand - Go to Status Indicator (top right button) > GNSS > View Messages
    • Integra/Versa/Compass - Go to GPS Information (top left button) > View Messages
  2. Press command window keyboard > type "unlogall com1" > green check > Send : This will clear out any commands foreground or background that may be turned on on port A. Then return to the Home Screen
  3. Press the double ended wrench (Setup).
  4. Then select the GPS/Guidance Setup” icon
  5. From GPS/Guidance Setup page, select the receiver wrench icon. The GPS settings page will now populate. This will show that Port B is the “Connected” port. 
  6. Uncheck NMEA Talker if it is enables
  7. Select the Port A tab and adjust baud rate, NMEA strings, and Hz rate for use with the appropriate display
    • Edge and Insight – 38400 baud rate, GGA(Legacy), VTG, and set to 5hz rate. 
    • PF series and YM monitors – 4800 baud rate, GGA(Legacy), VTG, and set to 1hz rate.
      Important Note: You will not be able to change the baud rate below 38400 if 10 Hz is selected. To achieve a lower baud rate, first adjust the Hz rate as required by the legacy display.
  8. Once Port A is configured, disconnect Port B from the InCommand or Integra/Versa/Compass display. The receiver is now ready for use with Legacy display.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)