AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss journey
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CL3899
Posted 7/14/2020 20:12 (#8374049)
Subject: Weight loss journey

started april 1 at around 363 lbs. currently around 292 lbs. was doing full keto through the 4th of july. Seem to habe hit a bit of a wall. Definatley been in a pretty big deficit. Eating around 1500 calories and getting an average of 8500 steps in per day. Have been lifting weights 2-3 times per week for around 30 minutes a session.

Last couple weeks doing more like 55% fat, 30% protein and 15% carbs on average. Lets me have a couple meal replacement shakes a week, few bananas, strawberries etc.

Got some blood tests done couple weeks ago and meet with doc on friday. Most results pretty good. Also had thyroid and free and total testerone done. Testerone came back on the low side. Any thoughts on getting on a trt regiment if the doc gives the ok?

pretty happy with myself thus far but have a really long way to go. Not sure on what my goal weight really is. Im just setting little goals for now. Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated. Long time reader of kitchen talk but rarely comment

TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)