AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hagie-Agleader-EZBoom control Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Oliver1
Posted 5/27/2020 21:53 (#8284304)
Subject: Hagie-Agleader-EZBoom control Issue

Alton, Ia
Hagie 2100, originally had Raven 460 monitor, we put in AL Liquid Command with an Edge with Autoswath, tied into the Hagie boom section switches, worked fine for years, Decided to put my EZ500, EZ steer and a new EZ Boom into it for steering and sprayer control. Disconnected the original Hagie/Raven harness, plugged into EZ boom. I can regulate the pressure, but not the boom valves. I can hear the pump servo valve cycle when I go into manual and then up or down switch, and can also vary the line pressure up or down, but no valves open. Foot switch turns dash light on, but no valves open.

Unplugged EZBoom and plugged in old 460, same results. Can control line pressure, but not the valves.

Pulled an Integra from a tractor, plug Raven/Hgie harness back in, plug AL harness into Integra, works just fine, pressure control. The foot switch cycles the boom valves like it's supposed to.

So, somewhere, we must have spliced into the boom control wires with AL harness, and made that part of the Raven harness obsolete. I've read the install directions for AL into Hagie, and I can't find anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)