AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Norac UC4+ problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

stecky1984
Posted 5/23/2020 21:23 (#8276095)
Subject: Norac UC4+ problems

Bernard, IA
I recently bought a used 3 sensor system that was on a pull type sprayer. I installed it on a Miller nitro. Norac made me the extra cables I needed. First I couldn’t get it calibrated. Found out I had a bad sensor. I replaced the sensor and got through calibration. The wings seem to work good but the main lift gives me problems. If I hold a piece of cardboard under the sensor it takes 4 or 5 seconds for it to raise up the boom. I have messed with the gain and dead zone and nothing helps. I have back probed for power coming out of the display for the main lift and it takes 4 or 5 seconds to send power signal out. Thought it was the display so I got another one and it is still the same issue. I also noticed the center sensor will not click as fast as the other two sensors after a while it will stop clicking all together and then lose communication. I can switch the sensor with a wing sensor and everything works again for a little bit. I’m kind of lost here and so is norac tech support. Any help would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)