AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra Direct Command Issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 12/29/2017 21:24 (#6463140)
Subject: Integra Direct Command Issues

Insight screen is bad so I swapped Integra in.

1. Self propelled Tyler Patriot WT with 6 boom sections.
2. 6 boom switches that are a part of the sprayer, wired into the AIM module and were working fine with Insight
3. 1 master switch a part of the sprayer, wired into AIM module and working fine with Insight
4. I had taken pictures of Insight configuration before it failed so I used that information to set the Integra up (flow control valve, flow meter, boom widths, etc etc)
5. I did not touch Direct Command, AIM or any wiring other than the display harness when I swapped displays
6. I did not update modules when it asked if I wanted to because I was afraid the Insight would no longer work with the modules after I got it repaired. Perhaps that is my problem?
7. Direct Command has 1.14.0. AIM has 1.3.0. Integra has 7.1.0.

When I start applying (fertilizer) the two center booms apply and the others do not. The Run screen does not show any booms on or any flow rate.

AIM diagnostics show 0 groundspeed when I'm moving but my speed shows up in the upper right corner of the Run screen when I try to apply. I have speed set as GPS only.

F1 is master. F2 through F7 are boom sections. All respond in AIM diagnostics the way I expect. E2 and F8 are black in there and I don't know what they are for.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Edited by dpilot83 12/29/2017 21:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)