AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

About Denying Insurance Claims thread from below:
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

EdSD
Posted 9/21/2017 12:33 (#6261552)
Subject: About Denying Insurance Claims thread from below:

South Dakota
I would like to make a comment to an issue that was brought up there and has been various other times. The issue is: The beans were definitely affected by chemical. So are they going to be worse than they could have been,...or better? That is the question. BUT.......to me it is irrelevant to my personal field or fields. I plant something in my fields I want it to look wonderful from day one. As a farmer this is what I have been taught that no stress is good. Now I understand that stressing beans may be good for them. But what if, let's say I was NOT growing them for a cash money crop to be sold as grain. Let's say I grow them for ornamental reasons or forage reasons or just a hair brained cover crop. I don't care what, I don't want my property to be damaged.

So, every time I hear someone say, "Let's see what they end up yielding" I know that they are not seeing the whole picture nor understanding personal property rights.

What is mine, I should be able to protect and do with what I want with. Even if you tell me, or prove to me, that what you do to my property makes it better. It is a bunch of malarkey.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)