AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/9/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/9/2017 08:17 (#6114298)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 7/9/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Beautiful weekend here. Doors and windows open as it isn't hot and humid. Sun is shining but rain predicted for tonight. Humidity to return too. Dave was gone all week fishing in Canada. They are on their way home now. So I had a quiet week. Kept busy doing projects, having one "me" day. With having both my mom and mil to tend to, I normally have someone along when I shop. But I took a day to get a pedicure and shop by myself. Did a project in my pantry. The middle deep shelve is a catch all for lots of different things and they tend to get lost if shoved to the back. So I bought six bins and spray painted chalk board paint on the front and then I could label what goes in them. You can easily pull out the bin and reach what is in there. Looks a lot more organized now.

Didn't feel like cooking while Dave was gone, so there was a lot of grazing going on here. If I was suddenly to become single, I would have to change that bad habit. Tried to get protein in there. But just didn't feel like cooking for one. Any of you guys single out there, do you cook?

So what did the scale show this morning. Mine was pretty steady. Guess I didn't do too much damage. I stayed busy enough. Planted bushes over at our son's house yesterday. Even though I am not going out for a walk, I seem to be getting in almost 10.000 steps a day. So that is something. Hope you had a good week.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)