AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 7/9/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dutch
Posted 7/9/2017 08:47 (#6114358 - in reply to #6114298)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 7/9/17*****

West Texas

G'morning.
Beautiful morning here too. And we even still have water. We've been having lots of water problems. We have several pumps tied together to get water to our house. A line busted a few weeks ago. Fixed it only to reveal another problem and bust again due to the other problem. Got it fixed and it lasted a week. When we came home from the wedding last Sunday we were out of water again as it had busted again in the same spot. Temporarily fixed it but we only had 1 pump running (out of 4) Came home to to eat diner (t noon!) yesterday and we still had water, at 1:30 pm we didn't. The pump went out. Went to redo the plumbing out where it's been blowing apart and tied in another well temporarily. That pump won't bring water up! Grrrr

Was able to call someone out and he made it out by about 5:30 pm. He checked the backup well in the yard where the pump control box blew up in my hand when I hit the reset button. He said it needed a new control box. So much for having a back up well for emergency's!
Main well pump is shorting out and has to be pulled. pump 3 that won't bring water up will have to be pulled. And the last one had some kind of relay burned up. He had one with him and was able to get it running but it meant we had to take the just glued together line apart and redo it for that tie in. And that's the line that keeps blowing apart for some yet unknown reason we haven't figured out yet.  It was 8:30 pm before we finally had water again and by then my hands looked like smurf hand from the pvc glue!

Anyway, I ended up writing a book almost! Sorry.

But with all this digging I'm down to 246.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)