AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 1/12/14 To 1/20/14***********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 1/12/2014 08:34 (#3596962)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 1/12/14 To 1/20/14***********

So how are we all doing with our New Years resolutions. Are you sticking with your healthier eating and getting in some exercise this week? What did I hear on tv this week, that people give up on their diets by this past week already. Hope that isn't the case with any of us that are trying to lose a few pounds. Just remember that just because you screw up for a day or two, or even a month, doesn't mean you have to give up completely. Just dust yourself off and get back up again and give it another try.

Do any of you journal your food? I know when I went to Weight Watchers, they really recommend that you write down every thing you eat. There are apps for that on your smart phones too, that will make it easier for you to do. Anything that we can do to help this process will help.

So, Dave and I didn't weigh last week as we were on the road. Normally being on the road is very dangerous for our being on a diet. For Dave it proved to be the case as he had a 2+ gain. For me, I stuck with it and I lost 4 pounds. Finally in the right direction. The one thing that bothers me though is I did sneak a peek after we got here and I got the scale out and I had had almost a 5 pound loss. Well, I started working out right away, walking over 7 miles a day (walking and using my walking DVD program) and biking and swimming and I actually gained a little after I started that. I know everyone says it is gaining muscle, I think it is too soon for that, but I think my muscles are holding onto water when they get a good workout. I can't let that bother me. I am on my way down again and I need to get this weight off that I gained. Being out in AZ I have such a good opportunity to be outside and really get moving. I enjoy it so much.

Well, I hope you had a good week and good luck with this week. Keep moving and watch what you put in your mouth.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)